Being knowledgeable about your Bekum blow molding machine functions is crucial to your success.
Being knowledgeable about your Bekum blow molding machine’s function is crucial to your success. Whether you possess limited blow molding experience or are an industry professional, our training courses are sure to benefit you.
We take into consideration the experience level of each attendee to customize the training sessions to the individual’s needs. We offer operator maintenance training on all Bekum machines, either at your facility or at our Blow Molding Learning Center.
Our course topics range from blow molding basics, safety, and trouble shooting to the operation of specific types of machines and specific blow molding processes.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Extrusion Heads
- General Blow Molding
- Machine Electrical
- MACO Control System (Compact, and Optima Plus)
- Preventative Maintenance
- Processing of Various Materials
- Quality Control
- Custom Topics if Requested
- Four days (M-Th)
- $850 per attendee*
- Lunch provided each day
- Travel and living expenses are the customer’s responsibility
- Group rates are available for companies sending six or more attendees